Hello! I'm Heidi. I'm the one on the other side of the camera, with a goal in mind to bring emotion to each photo I take. Whether it's to bring on the laughter or to capture the sweetest moment in the world, I'm here to document your story so that you won't forget.
I'm a lover of Jesus, wife to my best friend, a mama of two little humans, and a coffee addict.
I love people and I love making them happy. Capturing your unique story and seeing your faces light up does that for me. As a portrait photographer, capturing everything from couples, families and newborns, I get to see it all and feel honored when I get to be a part of your life in such a special way!
Inviting a stranger to get up close and personal is no small thing! I get that. You want someone that you can trust, someone you can feel comfortable with, and someone that allows you to be your true self. I cater each session to your individual family and couple, so that you have an amazing experience from beginning to end. You'll be given the confidence to be at ease, so that together we can make the magic happen in an authentic way, while also keeping things simple, real, and fun.
I'm incredibly blessed to be married to a Godly man, who loves and trusts Jesus, and be a mama of two adorable little boys, Micah and Logan. We've been married for six years and have spent the last three years learning how to be parents in our humble abode in Lake Stevens, WA. It's been a wild ride that I'm sure many of you can relate to. We are taking it one day at a time and are doing our best to soak in these little years!
1. Almost anything is possible with just a cup of coffee (or five)
2. One of my life mottos is that you can never have too many scarves
3. I try to turn every party into a board game party
4. I’ve found that living for Jesus beats living for myself any day
5. I'm that person who doesn’t notice her phone battery is low until it’s at 3%
6. I believe there’s a flavor of Le Croix for every meal
7. My personal Instagram feed no longer consists of me anymore, but instead 95% of it is my child #momlife
8. Sweet potato fries are my weakness
9. When a conversation consists of lyrics to a pop song, I will most likely bust out and sing it.
10. I watch Parks & Rec, The Office, and Friends on a never-ending rotation.